Saturday, April 14, 2007

back and forth

Well ... I tried a lot of stuff since my last post here (anyone still reading ??? wave your hand s o I can thank you :) ) and a lot of stuff fell on my face since last year ... But as usual, and like we say in french : "les murs ont des oreilles" so I won't be able to write about everything ( and if any spies are reading this : FUCK YOU !!!!!! AND I REALLY MEAN IT ! :P and on top of that if u got a problemo come talk to me ! )

I've got a spankin' sexy Samsung YP-K5 . I must that i'm really impressed with the quality of this little beast . It has a tiny DSP (Digital Signal Processor) that does an incredible job, believe me !
Then I went to a wonderful exhibition about the origins of the Disney's lore and could witness a lot a incredible things ( Cells , books, original paintings, pre-production works ...)

And then after that ... a big long black out ! what happened ? I don't know . Do I really wanna understand what happened to me ? Maybe there's nothing to understand or I don't know where to look. Anyway, I'll have to deal with it myself because that's the kind of shit that not even your so called best friends can help you with no matter how hard they try.I didn't have much choice after all ... too bad ... Well, even after 6 months I'm still thinking about it . What a mess . I've lost a lot of brain cells during the process . But I gotta move on to, someday, find something else , at least I hope so. I've waited so long for something that ended too quickly ... That's what they call life, I call it bullshit and a big waste of time if you want my opinion.
Don't be mistaken by what you've just read because if I had to do it again, I'll do it anyway ! Why ? Because it's something that can and will change anyone once they experience it and on the other hand that something that can leave a scar so deep that it takes an insane amount of time to heal from it ( Is it the thing that I need to understand ? ) . Have I healed from it ? maybe ... I'm not sure, only time will tell . So many questions and I'm the only one that can answer them



The last bad thing that happened to me is that my mighty P900 (it's only a frickin' phone I know) died . And I've lost an awful lot of phone numbers ... fuck it I'm gonna buy a P990 to replace it. Since I can't count on my bro in order to get one, I'll have to take care of this myself.

Until next time ... fuck off !!! :D

No comments: